NMS Parent Group
8th Grade Award Criteria
- This award is based on community and/or school involvement, and represents their involvement during middle school.
- Nominated student must have helped as a “volunteer” either in school, church, or in the community as a good citizen.
- Nomination can be based on a one time event or many, and not be associated with a classroom assignment
- Nominations will be taken until May 21st and can be returned to the NMS school office, marked to the attention of NMS Parent Teacher Group.
- Nomination form must be signed by an adult, not related to the nominee.